We at Darley collect information about our website users for two main reasons:
1. To deliver information efficiently to users who request information from Darley, or who seek to use website tools such as the Request a Nomination Form, and who supply us with their name, address, email and any other details.
2. To allow us to improve our website by monitoring numbers of anonymous visitors, analysing which pages they visit most often, and seeing how many visitors return to our website.
To protect your privacy, we have established the following four principles:
1. If you have given us your details, Darley’s sales and marketing teams will use them to contact you by phone, text, email or post to provide you with information about our services on an ongoing basis, and to make our service to you, the customer, as efficient as possible. As part of our marketing work, we may from time to time invite you to participate in surveys and other research relating to Darley and its services. You will be able to unsubscribe from receiving any further such information simply and easily at any time, either by writing to us at the address below or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We will never sell, rent, or otherwise trade your details to any third party.
3. We will continue to invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of the latest security technology.
How does Darley protect customer information?
All customer data is kept in a private and secure environment that is accessible only by Darley staff with appropriate security clearance. We invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy.
Will Darley disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
We will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties – ever. Please note that we reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both ourselves and our users.
Access to your own data
You can ask us to show you the data we have collected about you at any time, by writing to:
The Main Office
Dalham Hall Stud
Suffolk CB8 9HE
Please note that such written requests will need to be accompanied by photocopies of a household or utility bill in your name and of the photo page of your driving licence or passport. Please also include a daytime telephone number and email address so that we can verify that the request to access your data is coming from you, and not someone else.
Legal information under the Data Protection Act
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act of 1998, the Data Controller for this website is Darley Stud Management Ltd, Dalham Hall Stud, Duchess Drive, Newmarket, Suffolk CB8 9HE, United Kingdom.